Alex Boyd is a proprietary currency trader and co-founder of the Forex education firm PoseidonFX.com. Bringing years of experience, Alex capitalizes on industry secrets learned during his years as an FX broker to manage his own portfolio, and teaches his Contrarian Sentiment Trading techniques to PoseidonFX subscribers.
Please share and Subscribe to my list to get more interviews like this.
In this recording we discuss the following questions:
1. Is forex the best way to invest money?
2. What to look for when choosing a forex broker.
3. What is the best strategy to make SMALL amounts of money constantly, with minimal risk?
4. Is it possible to make sustainable profits using only technical analysis? What is the best way to combine technical, fundamental and sentimental analyses?
5. What’s the best way to trade the news? What are the most important things to look out for?
6. Considering someone has learned and practiced on a demo for 6 months. How much would you recommend they start with on a real trading account? What leverage? What should they be prepared for psychologically?
7. As far as your experience is concerned, what percentage of forex traders lose/win in the long run? Why?
8. How can one be a good forex trader? Any tips advice?
9. What what is PoseidonFX? What do you guys do?
10. Any words of advice for new traders?