|Headquarters||Strovolos, 128–130 Limassol Avenue, Office 301, 3rd floor, CY 2015, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|Support Number||+44 203 150 0204 and +44 203 150 0456|
|Support Types||email , chat|
|Languages||20+ languages supported|
|Trading Platform||WebTrader (Web, Mobile and Tablet), MetaTrader4 (MT4), MetaTrader5 (MT5)|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||100$|
|Leverage||Up to 1:300 for Forex, Up to 1:200 for Commodities, Up to 1:200 for Indices, Up to 1:100 for ETFs, Up to 1:100 for Bonds, Up to 1:10 for Shares|
|Spread||fixed and variable|
|Free Demo Account|
|Regulation||Authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, license number 227/14 and authorized by the FSCA, South Africa (FSP No. 47857).|
|Account Types||micro , silver , gold , platinum , exclusive|
|Deposit Methods||Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Wire Transfer, Credit Cards|
|Withdrawal Methods||Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Wire Transfer, Credit Cards|
|Number of Assets||2100+|
|Types of Assets||Bonds , Commodities , Forex , Crypto , Indices , Stocks , Live Stocks , ETFs|
|US Traders Allowed|
Trade.com is an online forex and CFD broker that provides trading solutions for clients across the globe. The company is operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, license number 227/14 and authorized by the FSCA, South Africa (FSP No. 47857). Trade.com now is also offered through our German partners operating under a BaFin license according to the highest regulatory compliance standards.
Founded in 2009, it now offers a wide variety of trading account, an Elective Professional Program designed for professional traders who want to benefit from premium trading conditions, and last but not least, an improved offer in terms of trading platforms. What stands out when we talk about trade.com is their focus on educating traders with a generous amount of educational resources available for free on their website.
TRADE.com is deeply committed to innovation. They have developed a data-driven trading platform with the modern trader in mind. Their features give actionable insights that enhance decision making, which is very important in today’s dynamic financial markets. Seamless trading experience is offered across our cutting-edge mobile apps and web platforms.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Trade.com
- Fully Regulated – it is a trusted and known broker which is fully regulated by CySEC and authorized by the FSCA.
- Self-converting product – the online trading offerings have been set up in full sync with advanced marketing infrastructure in a way that they simply convert automatically.
- Fast payment system – not only you will find the reporting system easy to use and get paid fast, you also have access to professional support in case questions arise.
In terms of trading accounts, trade.com had managed to diversify the offer, now offering four types of accounts in order to cover the needs of all the people.
The minimum deposit is $100 for a basic account, which includes all the tools required for an efficient trading process. Traders wanting to get premium trading conditions and would need a gold or platinum account, and in return, they will receive premium daily analysis, trading central and a dedicated account manager.
Trade.com had made substantial developments in terms of trading platforms, offering:
- The popular MetaTrader 4 platform which is the basic in the industry.
- MetaTrader 5 platform for traders wanting to trade US and European stocks + ETFs. The platform comes with more advanced features, more technical indicators, and better visibility.
- Webtrader – specially designed for traders wanting to get quick access to their trading account directly through a browser, without having to install anything.
- Mobile trading platforms for Android and iOS, enabling traders to trade the markets remotely.
As we have mentioned in the introduction, trade.com has a special section dedicated to the traders’ education. Beginners have the opportunity to learn how to trade the markets directly from the website. Traders can find a lot of useful tutorials dedicated to the use of platforms, trading tools, basic and advanced trading strategies, and many others.
Trade.com Selling Points
- over 2,100 trading instruments
- free $10k demo account
- professional support
- fast and responsive proprietary trading platform
- multilingual support
- cannabis trading
- zero commission
- leveraged trading
- competitive spreads
- free risk management tools
- advanced trading tools
- multiple deposit methods
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 71.36% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.Visit Broker