ForexLive was founded in 2008 and has since been an outstanding source of information for professional and retail traders. It’s CEO, Adam Button, won FXStreet’s Forex Person of the Year in 2014. I got the chance to talk with Adam Button and I hope you enjoy our conversation.
Please share and Subscribe to my list to get more interviews like this.
In this recording we discuss the following questions:
1. What is the biggest strength a trader should have?
2. What is the most successful trading strategy you’ve come across? What triggers these strategies, how are entries/exits made?
3. If you had to scalp on a 5min timeframe how would you do that?
4. Do you trade? Do you capitalize on having a front seat to the news?
5. Of course you have a risk management plan, would you mind sharing some bit of it? Please shed some light on what will be a good entry/exit point related to a particular risk management plan.
6. What are your thoughts on the perennial TA vs FA debate?
7. What do you think about crude oil in the long term?
8. Tips on news trading?
9. What are your future plans for Forex Live? Are you considering starting a forum or something of that sort for users?
10. Is Forex Live coming out with a mobile app?
Hi all, here every person is sharing such knowledge, thus it’s nice to read this webpage,
and I used to go to see this web site every day.